Our Treatment Philosophy
Too many people live with pain for far too long. Our healthcare system makes it difficult to get answers and get what you need to perform activities in life. At Bluewater Multisport, we strive to get you the answers you need for the issues you face. We give you the individual attention you deserve to get you back to the activities you want to do.
We know the healthcare system offers more hurdles than answers. To combat this problem, we work to make it as easy as possible to give you the time and attention necessary to keep you pushing on towards your goals.
We require our patients to be active participants in therapy. We use the many tools at our disposal to guide you towards being able to manage your body. Getting back to life and activity requires work, and we believe Movement is Medicine. Be ready to move and learn how YOU can take control of your own health.
Treatment Techniques/ Tools
To keep you going, we will employ all of the skills and techniques available to us in the state of Florida. Here are some of the pieces of training and skills of the staff at Bluewater Multisport:
- Manual Therapy- our staff is fully trained in mobilizations and manipulations.
- Functional Exercise
- Personalized Blood Flow Restriction (PBFR) Therapy- This is one of the most cutting edge technologies in therapy and we are the ONLY therapists using this method in not only Niceville, but in all of Northwest Florida.
- IASTM- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Strength Training/ Exercise Programming- Coach Jenn and Dr. Jeff are Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Mobility training- Coach Jenn and Dr. Jeff have been trained through the Mobility WOD 102 Course
- Functional Movement Screening
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Recovery Tools- We can assist in your recovery from intense exercise with our various modalities to include Normatech compression therapy.
At Bluewater Multisport we are dedicated to using a wholistic approach to get you to reach your goals. We have many tools we can use to get you to your goals, and our effectiveness in treatment is further enhanced by our clinical knowledge and ability to tailor treatments directly to YOU the patient with our one-on-one direct access to care model!